Thursday 16 May 2013

May, I guess I am doing May

So, I know this is a little late, but I have had a lot going on.  I am on my way to San Jose today, but before I left I wanted to post this so no one was in suspense any longer. ;)


Silent in the The Grave by Deanna Raybourn is a period mystery.  It is the first in five book series and I love them all.  Just so you are aware the book covers often look selacious, but they're not.  That doesn't there isn't plenty of romance to go with your mystery, there just isn't any descriptions.  Plus there are no bad words.  Oh, and did I mention they are funny too!  I hope you all love them as much as I do (the first one, we are only reading the first one),

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! I hope my library has it! Otherwise I may not be able to read it. But it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My library did. In fact that is how I originally discovered them. I hope your does too!

      Delete
  2. Looks great, a genre I've never tapped into before, but I'm more than prepared to like it :)

    ReplyDelete